• When you sign in to use our services, we recognize you. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
• Keeping track of your specified preferences. This enables us to respect your preferences, such as whether you want to view interest-based advertisements or not.
• Maintaining a list of the products you have in your shopping cart.
• Conducting research and diagnostics to improveAyurleafherbals.com content, products, and services.
• Preventing fraudulent activity.
• Improving security.
• Reporting. This enables us to evaluate and assess how well our services are doing.
You may benefit from some of our key features by using Ayurleaf Herbals cookies. For instance, you might not be able to add things to your Shopping Cart, go to Checkout, or use any of our products and services that need you to sign in if you block or otherwise reject our cookies.
Approved third parties may also set cookies when you interact with Ayurleaf Herbals services. Search engines, corporations that offer measurement and analytics services, social media networks, and advertising firms are examples of third parties. Cookies are used by third parties to offer information, including advertisements tailored to your interests, track the success of their advertising campaigns, and carry out tasks on our behalf.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser.
If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.