Ayurvedic Medicine For Arthritis
Known as the key to healthy joints, Salai is most beneficial for all kinds of inflammatory diseases. The Ayurvedic medicine for arthritis, known as Boswellia Serrata, is frequently used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It is a natural painkiller that is extremely effective for treating muscular pain and spasms.
Salai is the best medicine for Arthritis ayurveda for bones pain tablets has acute bronchitis and disintegrate cartilage, in addition to lowering inflammation and pain. The gum resin’s main source of salai, which has anti-inflammatory qualities, is boswellic acid.
The salai tree, which is typically 8 to 10 meters high, has neel-like leaves and thin, easily peeled bark. The five various varieties of gum made from the herb are employed in Unani treatment.
Remedies on Arthritis Ayurveda:
Salai’s gum resin is medicinal and is employed as an ointment for wounds. The gum resin’s non-phenolic portion demonstrated notable sedative and analgesic effects.
Most of the joint disorders are caused by the kapha and pitta, hence Salai is very useful in treating that Apart from the tablet form, Salai is also used as a paste in most ayurvedic capsules for joint pain-related problems.
1) It is used for chronic ulcers.
2) The body system is rebuilt and strengthened.
3) Salai is used to cure eye conditions.
4) Smokers who have persistent throat irritation benefit greatly from it as well.
5) A lot of medical professionals also utilize salai to treat gonorrhoea and sexual dysfunction.
6) It also works as an appetizer and a digestive
7) It also assists menopausal women in monitoring their hormones.
Dosage of Ayurveda for osteoarthritis:
The best medicine ayurveda for osteoarthritis can be consumed in 1 or 2 capsules daily in addition to your regular diet and activity. After meals, take two capsules of Ayurleaf Salai each day.
Precautions on bones pain tablets:
Salai is recognized to improve joint health and has no negative side effects, including the previously mentioned gastrointestinal ulcers.
Benefits and Features: Arthritis Ayurveda
Most of the joint disorders are caused by the kapha and pitta, Salai are therefore highly helpful in treating that In addition to being taken as tablets, Salai is frequently used as a paste to treat arthritis-related issues.
- Offers comfort to stiff and sore joints and muscular tissues.
- Function as an organic anti-inflammatory.
- Aids in the treatment of muscle and joint problems.
- Treats conditions such as minor joint disease, rheumatism, fibrositis, osteoarthritis, and lower back discomfort.
- Shallaki can relieve joint discomfort more quickly.
- Lowers body weight & cholesterol levels.
- Reduces body weight.
- Treats injury and wounds.