Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Irregular Periods
Stralex, a herbal formula, aids women’s health. This Ayurvedic medicine for irregular periods with irregular monthly periods. It also regulates the hormones known as gonadotropins, which normalize the estrogen and progesterone levels. It provides internal and external comfort with frustration, mood swings, and irritability often complained by women.
There are a host of other reasons that make a monthly cycle irregular. Stralex Ayurvedic Medicine for delayed periods is designed to help women who wish to have freedom from irregular monthly cycles. The five herbs that were used to create this concoction are included, so it is one of the best treatment for irregular periods. The composition of these herbs also rejuvenates the body, useful in nervous debility, and improves fertility in women.
The herbs are: Aloe (Aloe Vera) 200 mg: Lavang (CaryophyllusAromaticus) 100 mg, Argat (Claviceps Purpurea) 100 mg, Vans patra (Bambusa Arundinacea) 50 mg and Gajarbeej (Daucus Carota) 50 mg.
Herbal Remedies treatment for irregular periods:
- Help the woman with her monthly cycle.
- Clears oligomenorrhea (infrequent menstrual periods), dysmenorrhea (menstrual cramps), and menorrhagia (abnormal menstrual bleeding).
- Provides progressive but long-lasting relief.
- Improves hormones secretion and reproductive functions.
- Relieves from pain during periods of disorders.
- Treat anaemia and heavy bleeding.
- It protects and helps in the treatment of irregular menstruation in females.
Dosage medicine for delayed periods:
As prescribed by the doctor, Ayurvedic tablet for periods regularly can be taken 1 or 2 capsules daily in addition to your regular diet and activity. The diet can be taken as per the dosha chart, with the ideal weight depending on the age of the woman who needs to take this medication.
Eat well and then consume ayurvedic medication for irregular periods as recommended by the doctor. Children are not allowed to eat these capsules if they are under the age of 14 years. Although it is safe for long-term use, from time to time a doctor should check the progress of the patient.