Benefits of Shilajeet use include to translation of the Sanskrit word for “rock invincible” It is a thick, sticky tar-like substance formed from the compressed plants and trees in the soil and is rich in nutrients and minerals, especially fulvic and humic acids. Its color ranges from white to dark brown and it is found in abundance in the mountain ranges of the Himalayas, Altai, Caucasus, and Tibet. It is widely utilized in Ayurvedic medication and it reportedly has 85 minerals in ionic form, as well as triterpenes and polyphenol complexes.
Benefits of Shilajeet
Whether the origin of this biomass was biological or geological is still unclear. However, it has sufficiently proven to be useful in the natural sciences of healing. Some of the main uses of how to take Shilajit are given as follows:
1) Shilajeet, also known as the destroyer of weakness, is used to enhance physical activity. It increases stamina and improves physical strength. It may also stimulate muscle mass.
2) Components present in Shilajeet replicate the properties of anti-oxidants which enhance cellular respiration and thus, help in slowing the aging process. Recent studies indicate that Shilajeet has higher anti-oxidizing properties than berries. It keeps the calcium in the bones strong and revitalizes the immune system.
3) Shilajeet is a proven aphrodisiac and aids in the increase of libido and sexual performance in a natural way. All in all, it’s a good dietary supplement for the sexual sphere as it enhances stamina and vigor.
4) It helps in regulating blood sugar levels by promoting the regeneration of pancreas cells. It controls the glucose level.
5) Shilajeet can repair tissue damage and hasten the healing process. Hence, it is used as an anti-inflammatory agent. Shilajeet, a powerful natural resin, offers numerous health benefits. To use shilajit dosage per day dissolve a pea-sized portion in warm water or milk, and consume daily. It enhances energy, boosts immunity, and promotes overall well-being, making it a valuable addition to your daily health regimen.
6) Trace minerals present in this biomass aid in improving the body’s metabolism. They even perform enzyme action and maintain electrolyte levels and fluids in the body.
7) Recent reports also state that consumption of Shilajeet may also lessen cardiovascular damage due to its anti-oxidizing properties. It has also shown some success in patients suffering from brain conditions like Alzheimer’s due to the presence of fulvic acid in it.
Shilajeet is particularly safe if taken in the right dosage at proper intervals of time. However, if it is taken with iron supplements, it may result in an excess buildup of iron in the body as Shilajeet contains iron too. In very rare cases, it may worsen gout and lower blood pressure. The best way to consume is to take it with food to prevent light-headedness. Shilajeet is available in powdered form or in extracts. However, it is best to fully avoid consuming Shilajeet in its unprocessed form. With its wide assortment of benefits, it is fast becoming a popular alternative to conventional drugs. However, as in all cases, proper medical supervision should be exercised.
If you have any thoughts on this article or would like to contribute in any way, we would be happy to oblige. So, go ahead. Share your knowledge and opinions with us! #Shilajeet capsule ke fayde